Pages

The Baby Gear You Need

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Kissing Hand

I have to be honest.  I have not read this book.  I have only read excerpts from it and reviews that other parents have written.  But I can also honestly say, this is the book for me!  I clearly remember not wanting to leave my mom when it was time to go to school.  And now, as my oldest sets off on his new adventure of starting nursery school next week, perhaps it is I who will have the hardest time letting go.  Either way, The Kissing Hand is a sweet and reassuring book for children (and their parents?!) apprehensive about the start of school.  I know for myself, I will be ordering this book pronto! 

1 comment:

  1. I have since bought - and, as expected, fell in love with - this book! It's so sweet and has helped both my son and me make the transition to preschool!

    ReplyDelete